The EB-5 visa provides foreign nationals an opportunity to obtain a U.S. green card in return for making a job-creating investment within the United States.
The EB-5 visa program offers several advantages, including:
- Green cards for you, your spouse and any children under 21 with a single visa application.
- The freedom to live, work, and retire anywhere in the U.S., regardless of the location of your EB-5 investment.
- An opportunity to diversify your investment portfolio in the United States.
- Access to a U.S. college education at the same cost that in-state residents pay.
- The choice to become a U.S. citizen approximately 5 years after receiving a conditional green card.
Unlike other United States visa programs, there is:
- No requirement to manage daily business operations or employees.
- No travel restriction in and out of your home country.
- No sponsor requirement.
- No extraordinary ability or education requirement.
THE ATLANTA EB-5 REGIONAL CENTER SERVICES FOR OUR EB-5 INVESTORS
Atlanta EB-5 partners with you to ensure that you understand the EB-5 immigrant visa program’s benefits, requirements, and processes. You can trust us to:
- Discuss investment opportunities and provide detailed answers in understandable terms.
- Support and guide you through the investment and green card process.
- Recommend experienced immigration attorneys who specialize in EB-5 investor visas.
- Coordinate the immigration process to maximize your chances of receiving EB-5 visa approval.
- Diligently manage your investment so that it delivers income and long-term growth.
To learn more about the EB-5 visa program, please read the EB-5 visa background section.